Designed for to International Students where English may be a second or third language. The Aviation English prep course provides students the English training required to succeed in their Aviation careers. Students who successfully complete this course may enroll directly into our Aviation Management and Pilot Training Diploma program.
- The Aviation English Prep course will focus on improving the student's Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing skills.
- Students who successfully complete this course will be able to enroll directly into the Aviation Management and Pilot Training Diploma.
- Students must be assessed to have an English competency level of IELTs 6.0 or higher to be considered successful.
- Students will will be enroll for a minimum of 4 months in the course and be provided a maximum of 8 months to complete this course.
- Three intakes are available each year in January, May and September.
- This course is only available to International Students.
- Foreign students requiring a student visa must have a minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent and an English Language Benchmark of IELTS 5.5, TOEFL 71, CAEL 60, or CLB 6, but must enroll and complete the Aviation English Prep course.
- All students must be able to obtain and hold a Category 1 Aviation Medical as assessed by a Canadian Civil Aviation Medical Examiner (CAME), prior to moving on to the Aviation Diploma program.
- Four months of tuition will be collected on the first day of class. If a student requires more than four months to complete the course, tuition will then be collected on a month-to-month basis.
- A $500 registration fee (non-refundable) will be collected when the student enrolls into the program.
See our refund policy
Apply directly (to be added)