Solomon College is dedicated to ensuring student success by providing support services and a safe and inclusive study environment for everybody.
Student Health and Safety
Student’s physical and mental health are critical to their academic success. Solomon College refers students to the following resources:
We also recommend encourage students to purchase medical insurance through:
If students have any concerns about safety, childcare, mental health or any other issues should discuss directly with our Academic Advisor or consult the following list of resources provided by the City of Edmonton.
International Student Services
Solomon College provides the following services for our International Students:
- Airport Pickup
- Students must provide advance notice if they request this service; there is a fee for airport pickup.
- Opening Bank Accounts
- Students can ask the Academic Advisor for help in opening a bank account.
- Visa and Immigration Consulting
- Students can ask the Academic Advisor to direct them to the appropriate sources of information for visa and immigration questions.
- Student Activities
- Field Trips and similar activities are arranged periodically.
- Computer Lab and Printing Services
- Available for student use
- Medical Insurance
- Students will be directed to purchase appropriate medical insurance through private companies.
Student Loan funding is provided to eligible students enrolled in our Hospitality or Aviation Programs. Students must be Citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada who can demonstrate financial need. Please consult with the Academic Advisor on the application requirements and process.